SHORT COURSE IN
About this course
Emergencies can happen at any time and being equipped with the necessary skills to respond can make a significant difference.
Our Adult BLS/AED and Choking course will teach you the essential skills needed to provide immediate care to adult patients. From scene assessment to using an automated external defibrillator, you’ll learn how to confidently handle any emergency that comes your way.
Don’t wait until it’s too late, enroll now and become a lifesaving hero!
|Course Title||Adult BLS/AED and Choking|
|Programme Duration||4 Hours|
|Mode of Delivery||Face-to-face Practice & Practice|
|Certification||Certificate of Course Completion (Valid for 3 Years)|
|Location||Apex Academy. For bigger groups (companies) the training can be provided at their premises.|
- Aged 16+ upon entry of course
- Communicate using oral and written English
Course Price Includes:
- Training delivered by a qualified Nurse Instructor with experience in emergency setting
- Course covers the physical, psychological, emotional, and legal aspect of patients and the emergency first responder
- Latest training equipment includes QCPR manikins and latest models of AED trainer
- Free of charge course for participants that fail first attempt course. Individual evaluation
- Delivering training at Apex Academy or one’s place of choice
- Strict infection control measures
- For BLS/AED – the dummies’ lungs changed with every session and all manikins will be disinfected post lecture
Reading material will be provided prior to the course.” At the bottom
TO BE ANNOUNCED
TO BE ANNOUNCED
Learning Outcomes for Knowledge obtained at the end of the programme:
The learner will be able to:
Perform Primary Care for adults.
Course includes, injury assessment and illness assessment. Covers secondary care which include minor and major cases. Practice scenarios such as bleeding control and bandaging is included.
International students generally describe Malta as a safe place, enjoying excellent weather and an all-year varied cultural programme. Malta is considered as the ideal place for students to study.
Non-EU/ Non-EEA Applicnts need to apply for a Student Visa before they travel to Malta. We can help guide you on this process. Learn More.
Age Group: 16+
Existing health care professionals or applicants who may wish to learn First Aid in BLS/AED.
It is important that you are on time. Ideally you are in front of your computer a few minutes before the lecture starts.
If possible, try to be in a quiet room without background noise. If you have a camera, the teacher and the other students will see you when your camera is on.
To ask a question you need to raise your hand on the system. When you join the class, you are all muted to avoid background noise. The teacher will unmute you when it is time to answer your question.
Please follow the below instructions:
• Mute yourself except when you have the floor.
• Raise your hand virtually for permission to speak.
• Keep your video on for attendance purposes.
• Avoid distracting backgrounds or activities.
Certificate of Course Completion (Valid for 3 Years)
Licence Number: 2019-010