SHORT COURSE IN
Emergency Oxygen Administration
About this course
This course addresses the professional approach to administer emergency oxygen administration.
- Aged 16+ upon entry of course
- Communicate using oral and written English
- Training delivered by a qualified Nurse Instructor with experience in emergency setting
- Course covers the physical, psychological, emotional, and legal aspect of patients and the emergency first responder
- Latest training equipment includes QCPR manikins and latest models of AED trainer
- Identification CPR and First Aid trained wallet card
- Free of charge course for participants that fail first attempt course. Individual evaluation
- Delivering training at Apex Academy or one’s place of choice
- Strict infection control measures
- Surgical gloves during practice to each participant
- For BLS/AED – the dummies’ lungs changed with every session and all manikins will be disinfected post lecture
- The use of disposable disinfection wipes between each participant. Wipes used covers Tuberculocidal, virucidal, fungicidal and bactericidal.
The Training Kit Package includes:
- One 3-inch bandage
- One triangular bandage
- One packet of swabs
- A pair of gloves
Training kit for participant to keep.
Learning Outcomes for Knowledge obtained at the end of the programme:
Course includes the safety measures that should be taken, the administration of the right percentage and the types of oxygen masks used.
International students generally describe Malta as a safe place, enjoying excellent weather and an all-year varied cultural programme. Malta is considered as the ideal place for students to study.
Non-EU/ Non-EEA Applicnts need to apply for a Student Visa before they travel to Malta. We can help guide you on this process. Learn More.
Age Group: 16+
Existing health care professionals or applicants who are certified in First-Aid
Licence Number: 2019-010
Quality Assurance approved by MFHEA